Welcome to Your Lakeside Milwaukee Venue
With the perfect combination of lakeside views + downtown location, there’s no other Milwaukee wedding venue quite like Miller Room. Exchange your vows on the South Garden patio as you gaze upon sparkling Lake Michigan—providing a picture-perfect backdrop for those special moments. Then, step inside to take in floor-to-ceiling views and enjoy a drink at the updated mid-century modern bar—with creative catering provided by the dedicated event pros of Zilli Hospitality Group. Miller Room is the venue you’ve been waiting for.Download wedding guide
Unrivaled Downtown Milwaukee Location
Miller Room gives you a front row seat to the unique architecture of the Milwaukee Art Museum. Enjoy the lush waterfront lawns and walk the magical pathways of the Reiman Bridge. Private parking in the heart of the city is unheard of, but not here at Miller Room, where your guests can park securely just steps from your celebration.
Everything You Can Dream of…
Here’s what’s included in your special day:
- The lakefront garden overlooking Lake Michigan for an outdoor ceremony
- Private outdoor patio with lounge furniture, high-top tables with chairs, fire tables, planters, hanging garden bistro lights
- One-of-a-kind interior reception space with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the patio and Lake Michigan
- Guests’ tables, chairs & linens
- Beautiful custom built-in bar area with custom bar options
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Event planning team
- Attached paid parking structure, protecting guests from all weather
- Lounge with plush furniture
- And so much more
Want to know more? Call 414.727.5555 or message us.
Happy Couples Love
If you want natural beauty, downtown sophistication and all-inclusive service for your special day, Miller Room is the wedding venue for you. 100s of happy couples choose Miller Room every year—read our reviews to see why!read reviews
You’re Invited to Come See for Yourself!
Book a personalized, private tour today.Schedule a Tour
Call 414.727.5555 or message us.
Ask us anything!